In a recent survey by Constant Contact, more than half of small business owners said they feel they can never be away from their business. In fact, more than 40 percent said they don’t take vacations. Yet, an overwhelming 84% of small business owners said that they would do it all again. Read on to learn some of the reasons why you and your peers love what you do.
What’s Great About Working at a Small Biz?
– Having a wide variety of challenges and experiences -Rick R.
– Being in control of my own destiny -David M.
– Having time to do the things I need to do -Suzanne E.
– The autonomy to do what I feel is right and to respond quickly -Franklin B.
– The freedom and flexibility -Michelle W.
– The power to work more efficiently — my people know the boss is accessible. -Kimanh D.
– The chance to be creative and be the one making business decisions -Elaine B.