Once again, the Dudley & Nunez Community did not disappoint. We received an outpouring of responses — so many that we will be featuring some of our favorite nonprofit responses this month and saving the small business responses for next month.
What’s Great About Working at a Nonprofit?
– Making a difference and having fun while doing it! -Susie G.
– Wearing so many different hats. Every day is different and never boring! -Marianne C.
– Fighting local hunger. -Gopal K.
– Knowing I am part of a team working to protect natural land for future generations. -Janet V.
– Having a flexible schedule and direct influence on the programming and mission of our organization. -Mary P.
– Giving back to the community in which I live. -Mark S.
– Getting to spread the word about the great things the Shriners Hospital does for the kids. -Bob J.
A big thanks to the Dudley & Nunez Community for these great responses.